E-COMFORT OF THE PLUG-IN HYBRID VERSION
Adapted to all uses, New Citroën C5 Aircross Plug-in Hybrid combines all the advantages of 100% electric driving, for daily journeys of up to 55 km (WLTP cycle) thanks to its 81.2 kW motor, with the range provided by its PureTech 180 Stop & Start Euro 6.3 petrol engine for longer journeys.
The ë-EAT8 electrified 8-speed automatic gearbox optimises gear shifts for an even smoother and pleasurable drive.
It features two regenerative braking modes: Drive (position D) and Brake (position B). The latter, more dynamic, mode boosts the recovery of energy available when braking and decelerating.
MAIN FACTORS IMPACTING YOUR VEHICLE’S DRIVING RANGE
SIMULATE THE RANGE OF NEW CITROËN C5 AIRCROSS PLUG-IN HYBRID
THREE DRIVING MODES
Selector ideally located on the central console
The driving mode selector is located on the central console of New Citroën C5 Aircross Plug-in Hybrid. You have the choice between 3 modes:
- Electric: The car operates in 100% electric mode up to 135 km/h, bringing you complete silence and an exceptionally smooth drive. Range in this mode totals up to 55 km (WLTP cycle).
- Hybrid: The vehicle manages the electric motor and petrol engine automatically for optimum efficiency.
- Sport: Performance is optimised by the electric motor, which boosts the petrol engine for combined power of 225 hp and combined torque of 360 Nm.
CHARGING C5 AIRCROSS HYBRID
Simple and practical
New Citroën C5 Aircross Plug-in Hybrid is extremely simple to charge:
The charging flap, located to the rear left of the car, includes an LED indicator to track the charging process, which can also be viewed remotely on the My Citroën app.
Charging can be programmed from the touchscreen or the My Citroën app, to take advantage of off-peak rates, for example.
The charging cables are stored in a dedicated space under the boot floor.
Ways to charge
You have several solutions for charging your New Citroën C5 Aircross Plug-in Hybrid:
- On a standard three pin socket, the battery charges in 7 hours.
- On a 32 A wall Box with the optional 7.4 kW charger, charging takes less than 2 hours. Available on public roads and some car parks, the Wall Box can also be installed at your home.
100 kW charging points are not compatible with the New Citroën C5 Aircross Plug-in Hybrid.
ESTIMATE THE CHARGING TIME OF NEW CITROËN C5 AIRCROSS PLUG-IN HYBRID
THE Ë-SERVICES OF C5 AIRCROSS HYBRID
Customisable digital panel and new touchscreen
New Citroën C5 Aircross Plug-in Hybrid features special screens for electric mode driving:
- The digital display shows the charging status and battery life and provides access to the power indicator and energy flows.
- The 10" touchscreen displays the system’s operating status, the settings for deferred battery charging, pre-heating and the e-save function, which lets you keep enough battery power to drive a predefined distance in 100% electric mode.