Ë-C4 ELECTRIC RANGE
357 KM RANGE IN ELECTRIC
Citroën ë-C4 Electric gives you a smooth, silent drive with no CO2 emissions.
Its electric engine with 136-hp drivetrain provides range of up to 357 km (WLTP).
The battery has an 8-year or 160,000 km guaranty that it will hold 70% of its charging capacity.
MAIN FACTORS IMPACTING YOUR VEHICLE’S DRIVING RANGE
SIMULATE THE RANGE OF YOUR Ë-C4
3 DRIVING MODES
So that you have the very best in driving experiences, New ë-C4 has 3 driving modes.
- Normal mode offers you the best compromise between range and fun at the wheel.
- Eco means you can save energy.
- And for sportier driving that brings out this hatchback’s performance, Sport mode will certainly win you round.
Ë-C4 ELECTRIC CHARGING
EASY TO CHARGE
The charging flap has built-in colour coding so you can follow the charging process visually. This can also be done remotely via the My Citroën app.
You can schedule or delay charges to get better rates at off-peak hours. Set this up on the touchscreen in the vehicle or via the My Citroën app.
DIFFERENT CHARGING METHODS
There are several different options open to you for easy charging of your ë-C4 Electric:
- At home on a 7.4 kW Wall Box. Expect 7.5 hrs for a full recharge (7.4 kW onboard charger)
- On a Fast Charge 100kW, recharge the equivalent of 100 km in 10 minutes.
- On a domestic three pin socket, receive 100 km in 9 hours (advised for emergency use only)
SIMULATE THE CHARGING TIME OF YOUR Ë-C4
LOCATE COMPATIBLE CHARGING TERMINALS
Travel stress-free in Citroën ë-C4
Ë-C4 ELECTRIC Ë-SERVICES
MY CITROËN APPLICATION
Manage ë-C4 from your smartphone with the My Citroën app. Look up your vehicle’s battery level and current range. Schedule charging for later or preset the heat levels.