[cle1: REDIRECTION_DANS Lang:en] [cle1: SECONDES Lang:en]

Citroën and TJ O’Mahony team up for Valentine’s day campaign

February 12th: Citroën Ireland and TJ O’Mahony builders’ providers have today announced a valentine’s day campaign that is designed to keep everyone in the good books this Friday. Recent research from the online retailer Picodi found that only 54 per cent of Irish people celebrate Valentine’s Day, leaving the other 46 per cent out in the cold. Citroën have come to the rescue and are spreading the love this valentine’s day by teaming up with TJ O’Mahony to ensure that customers in Wexford, Dublin and Tipperary stores receive a valentine’s day gift for their partner or loved one. The aptly named ‘Stay in The Good Books’ campaign will provide customers of TJ O’Mahony with a Citroën branded mug, chocolates and a presentation rose, designed to remind everyone to share the love this valentine’s day.  While in store, customers will have the opportunity to browse the tremendous range of Citroën commercial vehicles on display with the opportunity to be placed in a draw to win a €150 voucher.

Speaking today, Greg Moran retail manager at TJ O’Mahony commented “We are delighted that Citroën have come on board for this ‘Stay in The Good Books’ campaign. Over the past number of years we have been alarmed by the numbers of our customers who have completely forgotten the relevance of February 14th and this campaign was designed in a light hearted manner to ensure that our customers no longer forget the significance of this date”. Also commenting on the initiative, Cathal Kealey, Head of Marketing at Citroën Ireland added “Citroën is a quirky and fun brand so this campaign was a perfect fit for us. Our vans work as hard as the individuals that use them and TJ O’ Mahoney’s customers fit the bill perfectly. Commercial Vehicles account for over 60% of our total sales so having the opportunity to speak directly to our customer base here in store at TJ O’Mahony and to have our vehicles on display is of huge benefit. It is particularly of benefit to be able to showcase our latest edition to our range, the C5 Aircross Commercial SUV which won Irish Car-Derived van of the Year 2020 at the recent Irish Car of the Year awards”.

 

In addition to the C5 Aircross Commercial SUV, the Citroën commercial vehicle range also consists of the Berlingo Van which won 2020 Irish Van of the Year, the Dispatch and Relay. These vehicles are on display at participating TJ O’Mahony stores at Ballymount and Glasnevin in Dublin, Cahir in Tipperary and C&D Providers in Wexford Town. To follow this campaign on Social Media please use #StayInTheGoodBooks.

Take a look below at our dealers on the day!

John Corbett Motorvillage at TJ O' Mahoney's in Cahir, Tipperary

JohnCorbettMotorvillage

 

Citroen South Dublin at TJ O' Mahoney's in Ballymount, Dublin.jpg

CitroenSouthDublin

 Linders Citroen at TJ O' Mahoney's GlasnevinLindersCitroen

Ferrybank Motors at C D Providers in Wexford

FerrybankMotors

 

Top