CITROËN BERLINGO VAN IN Ë-COMFORT MODE
Citroën ë-Berlingo Van Electric brings a whole new dimension to comfort and reinforces your peace of mind at the wheel:
- Freedom of access to regulated areas with CO2 emission thresholds
- Zero emissions, zero noise, zero stress: no vibration, no engine noise
- Power and torque immediately available for instant performance and smooth driving
- Interior thermal pre-conditioning: directly from the vehicle's touchscreen tablet or remotely via the My Citroën application
NO COMPROMISE ON LOADING CAPABILITIES
NEW Ë-TOGGLE COMMAND
Inside, everything has been designed for your driving comfort and to make using the New Citroën ë-Berlingo Van Electric easy:
In the central console, an ë-Toggle switch controls the gearbox, using the Park, Rear, Neutral, Drive and Break functions.
Its selector enables you the driving modes to be activated:
RANGE OF NEW CITROËN Ë-BERLINGO VAN ELECTRIC
With a range of up to 275 km*, New Citroën ë-Berlingo Van Electric meets all your daily travel needs. It offers great freedom of movement in increasingly regulated urban areas as well as in peri-urban or rural areas.
Its 50 Kwh battery is guaranteed for 8 years or 160,000 km for 70% of its charging capacity.
* Combined cycle WLTP standard
MAIN FACTORS IMPACTING YOUR VEHICLE’S DRIVING RANGE
SIMULATE THE RANGE OF YOUR Ë-BERLINGO VAN ELECTRIC
Practical, simple and multiple
You have several types of solutions to charge your New Citroën ë-Berlingo Van Electric. The two fastest are recharging at a Wallbox and at a public terminal. The Wallbox can be installed at your workplace or at your home. It allows recharging from 0 to 100% in less than 8 hours. On a 100 kW public terminal, the battery is recharged to 80% in 30 minutes.
The load hatch is located in place of the fuel hatch. It incorporates a light diode in order to visually follow the charging process.
SIMULATE THE CHARGING TIME OF YOUR Ë-BERLINGO VAN ELECTRIC
INTERFACES DEDICATED TO ELECTRIC VEHICLES
New Citroën ë-Berlingo Van Electric gives you more peace of mind on a daily basis. Its interfaces are useful and easy to use.
The 8 ”touch screen offers an“ Energy ”section which groups together all the information specific to electricity:
- The energy flow, including the battery charge level
- Consumption statistics
- The programming of the deferred charge
New Citroën ë-Berlingo Van Électrique adopts a new 10 ”High Definition digital screen* (optional), unprecedented in the segment. It permanently displays the state of charge of the battery and the consumption gauge of electrical equipment (heating, air conditioning, etc.).
*Due to the worldwide shortage of electronic components, this equipment may be temporarily unavailable.
SPECIFIC SERVICES FOR ELECTRIC VEHICLES
The My Citroën application allows you to stay connected to your vehicle by accessing information related to its use and maintenance as well as specific electrical functions such as:
- Check the state of charge status, the range and the remaining charging time of your vehicle
- Schedule the recharging of the battery
- Program the start of thermal preconditioning